Be My Valentine? Take A Trip With That Special Someone
If you’re still trying to come with something unique and fun to do for this Valentine’s Day, look no further than TakeTours.com. Treat your dearly beloved to a weekend or day trip unlike any other! We’re offering special Valentine’s deals all over the world, so whether your sweetie wants to ski down the slopes of Vermont or relax on a beach in Hawaii, you’re all set. Below, check out some of our picks for best Valentine’s hotspots, arranged for your convenience by destination:
The American Northeast
- For an exciting (and patently nontraditional) Valentine’s, there’s the 2-Day Vermont Mount Snow Ski Tour from New York, which starts at just $168. Ski or snowboard at Mount Snow in Vermont! This tour includes a $99 ski package with ski rentals, lift tickets, and a lesson. On this tour, you will also have the chance to go to snow-tubing or take a sleigh ride through Green Mountain National Forest.
- The San Francisco Wharf & Waterfront Segway Tour will give you and yours the chance to explore the San Francisco waterfront like never before! No worries if you have never operated a segway before, as you will get a 40 minute lesson before the tour departs. Each guest will get a radio receiver so you won’t miss any of what the guide is saying. Don’t forget your camera!
- The 1-Day Wine Country and Redwoods Escape Tour from San Francisco combines a trip to the gorgeous (and romantic) Muir Woods with a Sonoma Valley wine tour all in one day… and with prices starting at just $105, you can’t go wrong! Start off the tour by heading to Muir Woods National Monument, then move to Sonoma County for a wine tasting at Sonoma Plaza and Healdsburg Plaza. Guests will spend 44-60 minutes at each winery, and will have the chance to participate in complimentary tastings.
- The 1-Day Wine Lovers Wine Country Tour from San Francisco is a comprehensive and customizable tour of the famous Napa and Sonoma regions of California’s wine country. If you two are wine lovers (or just fancy the idea of having a few top-notch drinks), prepare to be whisked away to paradise! This tour will stop at 4 to 6 wineries in areas of YOUR choosing, and tastings are included.
- Looking to get out of town for Valentine’s Day? We have plenty of 4-day or more Hawaii vacation packages. By including hotel stay in these trips (with the exception of the Waikiki Trolley Tours), TakeTours is making planning easy on you! There are tours for just about any interest–Pearl Harbor, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, and much more…and they start at only $270 per person.
- If you already have your trip planned and just need help finding things to do, check out Hawaii’s Best Sightseeing Deals or book your hotel stay. We partner with vendors to offer you all kinds of tours showcasing Pearl Harbor, the Polynesian Cultural Center, national parks, and more. Tours start at just $39, and hotels start at $165 per night.
- Paris is the City of Love, and if you’re looking for an across-the-pond getaway, a 2-Day Tour to Paris from London may be just the thing for you! This semi-guided Parisean tour includes the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and a cruise on the River Seine. Trips start at $522 a person.
- The Discover Shakespeare’s County tour departing from London is perfect for the bookish couple! See Stratford-Upon-Avon, the home of Shakespeare, and view the very room where the Bard was born. Guests will also visit Oxford University’s massive library, and have a chance to learn a bit about pop culture with either the Royal or Beatles Walking Tour, which is complimentary.
- The 1-Day Normandy & Landing Beaches Tour from Paris allows you to visit Pointe du Hoc, the American Cemetery in Colleville, have lunch in the village of Crepon, and visit Juno Beach to explore the remains of the Atlantic Wall.
So surprise the love of your life with the trip of theirs! But book quickly- rooms are filling up and time is running out. And don’t forget the flowers and chocolates!