Want to plan a trip to Orlando but nervous about getting hung up on all the details? Never fear: TakeTours is here! We have fabulous spring break deals in Orlando that include hotel accommodations, park transportation, park passes, AND Fast Passes! From the Magic Kingdom at Disney to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal’s Island of Adventure, Orlando is sure to have something for everyone! Here’s an overview of what these trips offer:
Accommodations and Transportation
- Included in the pricing of your vacation package are accommodations at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, located just minutes from Walt Disney World. Enjoy a complimentary daily breakfast courtesy of the hotel before starting that day’s sunny Floridian adventure.
- Don’t bother spending hundreds of dollars on the hassle of a rental car and parking fees! Another great perk of these trips is that transportation between the hotel and parks are already included in the pricing. The shuttle will bring you to the parks in the morning and drop you off back at the hotel at the end of the day.
- We also have many packages that offer airport pickup service, bringing you directly from your flight to your hotel. Information about whether or not this service is included can be found in the “Inclusions” section of a trip’s description.
Park Hopper Passes and Fast Passes
- If you’re the type that wants to jam-pack as much as you can into one day, you may want to consider the Disney Park Hopper pass, which costs an additional $49 and is valid for up to 4 days, or the Universal Park Hopper pass, which is an additional $35 and valid for up to 2 days. These passes allow you the freedom to come and go as you please from either all four Disney Parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and the Animal Kingdom) or both Universal parks (Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure).
- Orlando is a very popular vacation spot year-round, and with that may come long lines, especially for the more popular attractions. We are pleased to offer our guests Fast Passes at no additional charge for all Walt Disney World parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and the Animal Kingdom. If you come across a park with a long line, simply insert your ticket into a Fast Pass machine, where you will be given a time you can come back and hop the line. When it’s your time, make sure to wait in the marked Fast Pass lane. You will be on the ride before you know it!
- If you are looking for a Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure Fast Pass, they are available for additional cost. The prices vary depending on the time of year and can run from $25 to $80 per person per park. Once you’ve obtained your Fast Pass, you can go directly to the Fast Lanes. Please check ahead of time for the cost of this fast pass.
What better way to celebrate spring break than by heading down to Orlando and seeing what all the parks have to offer? Whether you have kids of your own or are just a big kid at heart, Orlando is just the place for you! The packages listed on TakeTours.com give you the flexibility to have the kind of vacation YOU want- you pick which parks you want to go and when during the booking process, making this the most customizable and enjoyable trip-planning experience out there.