Too often at this time of year we forget the Canadians. While on the Fourth of July Americans are busy at barbecues, parades and concerts, lighting fireworks late into the night, and generating lots of noise about declaring their independence from the British in 1776, many forget that just a few days before, Canadians are [...]
Tag Archives: Thousand Islands
SubscriptionSubscribe to our newsletters:
We would like to keep you updated with our blog. You can always stop the updates by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the emails from us
Follow @taketours on Twitter
- William and Kate: Canada-bound! June 21, 2011
- Get Patriotic in TakeTours Top 5 Fourth of July Destinations! June 17, 2011
- Captain Kirk Visits Yosemite … and Other Favorite Movie Moments June 23, 2011
- Let the Force Guide You…to Disney’s Soundsational Summer! July 5, 2011
- Happy 144th Birthday, Canada! June 30, 2011
- Check, Please! Strange Foods from Around the World August 27, 2015
- No Work & All Play Makes This a Great Labor Day! August 7, 2015
- Top Customer Picked Summer Getaways (As Chosen By You!) July 22, 2015
- Where Are Your Manners? Etiquette from Around the World July 9, 2015
- An Insider’s Experience: Travel Journal for 8-Day Yellowstone & West Coast Tour June 23, 2015
- Darnesha: Many many quality pitons there....
- Linda: And to think I was going to talk to sooenme in per...
- Cinderella: Great stuff, you hleepd me out so much!...
- Lovie: This article aciheevd exactly what I wanted it to ...
- Chianna: Holy cocnsie data batman. Lol!...
Amsterdam Arches Belgium Boston Buy 2 Get 2 Free Buy 2 Get 3rd Free California California Adventure Canada Canadian Rockies Discount Disneyland East Coast Europe France Germany Grand Canyon Howe Caverns Italy Las Vegas Los Angeles Mickey Mouse Montreal National Parks New England New Year New York Niagara Falls Ottawa Outlets Paris Promotions Quebec City TakeTours the Netherlands Thousand Islands Toronto Tour of the Day Tours Vancouver Washington D.C. West Coast West Coast Tours Wine Yellowstone