The first time I visited Amsterdam, I told my husband, “I could live here.” Before we had arrived, I was a bit of a reluctant visitor. I knew nothing about the city except its somewhat lurid reputation. In my mind, it was a mecca for naughtiness and excess in Europe: as Las Vegas is to [...]
Tag Archives: Anne Frank Museum
SubscriptionSubscribe to our newsletters:
We would like to keep you updated with our blog. You can always stop the updates by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the emails from us
Follow @taketours on Twitter
- William and Kate: Canada-bound! June 21, 2011
- Get Patriotic in TakeTours Top 5 Fourth of July Destinations! June 17, 2011
- Captain Kirk Visits Yosemite … and Other Favorite Movie Moments June 23, 2011
- Let the Force Guide You…to Disney’s Soundsational Summer! July 5, 2011
- Happy 144th Birthday, Canada! June 30, 2011
- The 2013 Niagara Fireworks Series starts May 17th! May 15, 2013
- Did you remember Mother’s Day? May 7, 2013
- Maid of the Mist is back April 19th at Niagara Falls! April 15, 2013
- Tightrope walk over the Grand Canyon! April 10, 2013
- TakeTours’ annual One Day Easter Sale! March 26, 2013
- Darnesha: Many many quality pitons there....
- Linda: And to think I was going to talk to sooenme in per...
- Cinderella: Great stuff, you hleepd me out so much!...
- Lovie: This article aciheevd exactly what I wanted it to ...
- Chianna: Holy cocnsie data batman. Lol!...
Amsterdam Anne Frank Museum Arches Belgium Boston Buy 2 Get 2 Free Buy 2 Get 3rd Free California California Adventure Canada Canadian Rockies Discount Disneyland East Coast Europe France Germany Grand Canyon Howe Caverns Italy Las Vegas Los Angeles Mickey Mouse Montreal National Parks New Year New York Niagara Falls Ottawa Outlets Paris Prince Edward Island Promotions Quebec City TakeTours the Netherlands Thousand Islands Toronto Tour of the Day Tours Vancouver Washington D.C. West Coast West Coast Tours Wine